- Supervise country IT staff (12 Application /support and Development):
1. Ensure Sophie Paris business applications (ERP, POS, Marketing tool) are up and running.
2. Recurring business processes are running smoothly and IT operations are properly executed (daily, monthly, business period,…)
3. Change requests from all business lines are reviewed, prioritized and implemented. Answer to change request could vary fromIT system enhancement, process improvement, and SOP development.
4. Critical business services are monitored, critical incidents are followed-up, risk mitigation plan is defined.
5. Build master planning for all IT projects.
6. Lead, mentor, and facilitate development of IT team.
- Coordinate with Managed services PIC ( 10 infrastructure and service desks staffs in managed services):
1. Service desk deliver helpdesk catalog of services within predefined SLA.
2. Changes request related to Infrastructure & Helpdesk are reviewed, prioritized and implemented.
3. Keeping track inventory of IT hardware.
- Supervise organization of regular meeting to ensure proper communication to stakeholders on project progress.
- Run IT steering committee (project progress, roadmap, major incidents, IT KPI).
- Improve overall department maturity (development and application of policies /rules) and ensure that all critical IT knowledgeare safe (documentation, backup staff trained).
- Support group projects execution.
- Propose yearly budget (projects, maintenance and enhancement, purchasing and upgrading of all IT materials) and developbusiness case justifications.
- Master Degree majoring in information technology.
- Having 7 years experience in IT with various roles in which 3 years experience in supervising IT department with more than 10 staffs.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- Experience with ERP (Axapta / Sage Accpac preferably) , with knowledge of finance/ accounting is an advantage.
- Good communication skill to all level (from C-level to staff)
- Master office tool (Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word)
- MLM / Retail business knowledge is a plus.
- ITIL / PMBOK Appreciated.
If you meet the requirements needed, send your CV with complete experience track record, recent photograph, all reference available and note the position on the top left side of the envelope to :
Recruitment PT. SOPHIE PARIS INDONESIA
Sophie Building 4th floor
Jl. Adyaksa Raya No. 33
Lebak Bulus Jakarta Selatan 12440
Only shortlist candidates will be notified to follow the recruitment process.