- Responsible to maintain the Day Sales Outstandings (DSO) within the target given by management.
- Manage a team of credit controllers responsible for answering inquiries from key customers related to
- account receivables and following‐up account receivable level.
- In charge of challenging all current processes and system (POS and ERP) related to all transactions
- impacting key customer financial position.
- Analyze and adjust the credit limit level for each key customer account in order to maximize BC turnover
- while limiting Sophie Paris financial risks.
- Responsible to tackle issues related to overdue from Key Customer Account including deduction of
- bonus and loan management.
- Conduct feasibility study and analysis about financial situation of any new key or former customer
- In charge of training key customer account about financial best practices.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting.
- At least 2 years experience in the related field
- Proficiency in using Ms. Office Pack ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Good Bahasa and English communication skill.
If you meet the requirements needed, send your CV with complete experience track record, recent photograph, all reference available and note the position on the top left side of the envelope to :
Recruitment PT. SOPHIE PARIS INDONESIA
Sophie Building 4th floor
Jl. Adyaksa Raya No. 33
Lebak Bulus Jakarta Selatan 12440
Only shortlist candidates will be notified to follow the recruitment process.