- Assess and facilitate Assess and facilitate people (key talents) development programs and delivery service, include delivery training as part of the talent management development program.
- Assess and facilitate the organization development programs and delivery servicesthat may include change management, organization climate, organization design and develop job description, and strategy deployment.
- Assess and identify training needs analysis based on performance result as to develop training curriculumand modules.
- Monitor and analyze performance management system.
- Identify and develop the implementation of development programs for talent management such as: career path, succession planning, etc.
- Presents and interprets findings to employees and business leaders; therefore must possess a keen ability to understand his/her audience and adjust presentation materials accordingly.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Human Resource, Psychology, Economy, or Industrial Engineering.
- Having minimum 8 years experience in related field.
- Ability to work independently while also being able to work in cross-organizational andcross-cultural teams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal , and presentation skill.
- Fluent conversation in oral and written English.
If you meet the requirements needed, send your CV with complete experience track record, recent photograph, all reference available and note the position on the top left side of the envelope to :
Recruitment PT. SOPHIE PARIS INDONESIA
Sophie Building 4th floor
Jl. Adyaksa Raya No. 33
Lebak Bulus Jakarta Selatan 12440
Only shortlist candidates will be notified to follow the recruitment process.