- Organize products by collection plan in limited numbers of pages
- Introduce name/price/reference/description for each products
- Assure that the product will be visible / understandable and that should be clearly explained to the
- customer through the layout.
- Increase the visual quality of the pages by using colors, fonts, illustrations
- Find references, then develop and create templates for Sophie catalog in order to optimize the working
- Follow the graphic guidelines of Sophie Catalogue.
- Work with merchandisers/ QC and includes in the layout each of their request in order to increase
- exposure of products and avoid errors (colors, prices, references)
- Work with the photo studio to shoot any angles of the products which can help to understand specific
- product and/ or increase the appearance.
- Work with retouchers to share infos from QC or MD for adjustment colors and/or apply specific request
- (change the face, change the body shape, change the background) from management.
- Expose the products on social network by creating strong and attractive visuals for facebook/twitter/
- tumblr / website
- Handle graphic request for other departments
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree majoring in Design
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in using Mac OS, Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Good Bahasa and English communication skill.
If you meet the requirements needed, send your CV with complete experience track record, recent photograph, all reference available and note the position on the top left side of the envelope to :
Recruitment PT. SOPHIE PARIS INDONESIA
Sophie Building 4th floor
Jl. Adyaksa Raya No. 33
Lebak Bulus Jakarta Selatan 12440
Only shortlist candidates will be notified to follow the recruitment process.